I’ve been dying to share this with you since last week. I totally made it on a whim for lunch and it came out spectacular! The quick cheesy dressing perfectly brought together the chicken and blueberries making it a hearty satisfying meal.
To make the dressing I just plucked a few leaves from my herb garden.
I grow my 3 favorite herbs in containers on the deck every summer: Basil, Cilantro and Mint. I never really thought of combining them all together until now. It was a great dynamic of flavors that went great with the cheese, bringing together the savory of the chicken and the sweetness of the blueberries perfectly.
Did I just say that?
Whatever. It was GOOD!
Here’s what I did.
- About 1 tbsp of your favorite Fresh Herbs (I used mint, basil and cilantro)
- 1 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp honey (5g)
- 1 Wedge of The Laughing Cow Light Garlic & Herb
- Pinch of Kosher Salt and Pepper
- Pile of your favorite lettuce mix or base garden salad
- 3 oz of Leftover Grilled Chicken chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
Chop the herbs finely for the dressing.
Squish the cheese with a fork and whisk with the minced herbs, vinegar, honey, salt and pepper.
Pile your favorite greens on the plate and top with the blueberries and chopped chicken. Drizzle on the dressing.
|Servings||Amt per Serving|
|250||5g||4g||old: 5||new: 6|