I'm posting thing recipe specifically for my Great Aunt Helen who, at Easter, was a little hesitant to try my 3-Bean Salad, but after she did she asked for the recipe!
It's stupid simple and tasty, using mostly items you probably have in your pantry right now...
It's also a great, easy addition to any summer BBQ.
Happy Mom's Day to all the Mom's out there! I'm off to soak up the rest of this Sunday!
Fat-Free 3-Bean Salad
Fat-Free 3-Bean Salad is the easiest, tastiest salad you'll ever make. Serve it at your next summer BBQ! Goes great with burgers and hot dogs.
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Pinch of kosher salt and pepper
- 1 15 oz can of cut green beans drained
- 1 15 oz can of wax beans drained
- 1 15 oz can of kidney beans drained and rinsed
- ½ Vidalia onion sliced
- Whisk the vinegar and maple syrup with the salt and pepper to make the dressing. Toss the rest of the ingredients with the dressing and chill for at least an hour.1 tbsp white vinegar, 1 tbsp red wine vinegar, 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar, 1 tbsp maple syrup, Pinch of kosher salt and pepper, 1 15 oz can of cut green beans, 1 15 oz can of wax beans, 1 15 oz can of kidney beans, ½ Vidalia onion
- Even if you don't like onions, add them. They help flavor the dish.
- You could add oil to the dressing if you like. My goal here was a non-fat for macro purposes.
Calories: 105kcalCarbohydrates: 21gProtein: 5gFiber: 6gSugar: 7g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!