This was last nights dinner. Out of all my videos this one may be the longest, most boring example of parenting ever! In all seriousness here is just a sneak peak on catastrophes that happens...
- Ryan has entered the “Why” stage and he doesn't stop talking.
- I get “Bonked”
- That glass incident that wasn't worth a fight
- Toddler Camera Shake that I'm unaware of
- LOUD off camera toddler laughs and screams
- Off camera toddler water gurgling and bubble blowing
- Realizing I didn't have enough sweet potatoes
- The fly incident with a burst of sunlight
- Screen saver going on
- And many more...
Let's just put it this way, if I wasn't recording I think I would have screamed at him! It was just one of those, "I'm a toddler and I'm not going to stop" moments. You other mom's know! ;~)
It was GOOD! The meal, I mean. A fabulous, lite, comfort casserole meal! I'm not going to post any details. When I make it again I will measure and calculate nutritional information. For those on Weight Watchers, I estimated 4 servings, 4 points each.
Oh! in case you are wondering here's the link to info on Shepherd's Pie.