Yesterday after work the little guy and I turned on the camera and made a super quick dinner that he actually liked! I was shocked!
The husband wasn’t home but I can tell you this wouldn’t be his favorite meal. He’s not a all in one pot type of guy, no matter what it is. So I’m happy I now have a new one pot partner. ;)
I’m running out of time to write this up but here are the ingredients.
- 1-2 thick slices of sweet onion chopped
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 medium zucchini chopped
- 1 15oz can of diced tomatoes
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- About 2 cups of cooked brown rice
- 1 15oz can of kidney beans drained and rinsed
You can see all the details in the video but I basically sauté the veggies, the add the tomatoes, spices, rice, beans and then eat!
Here’s the little guy going to town… I still can’t believe it… Shhhh don’t tell the husband but he eats better when it’s just the two of us. ;)
|Servings||Amt per Serving|
|4||About a cup|