Originally posted in 2015,
There's just something about the combination of lightly sweet blueberries and decadent, creamy avocado. I put both in a simple salsa, and I'm not kidding, I almost ate the whole batch in one sitting! I had to stop m myself and hide it in a Tupperware dish in the back of the fridge. The next morning I had it for breakfast. That good.
The perfect summer BBQ addition!
- 1 California avocado, cubed
- 1 large vine ripe tomato, chopped
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- A handful of cilantro, chopped (~¼ cup packed)
- A handful of chives, chopped (~⅛ cup chopped)
- Juice of 1 lime
- healthy pinch of salt
Put everything in a bowl and toss. That's it!
- Serve with tortillas,
- Top a salad with it.
- Just eat it with a fork.
- Nutritional Info is for the whole batch to keep it simple. Simply divide by the number of servings you split it up as.
Serving Size 1 servings
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 23 g
Total Carbohydrates 39 g
Dietary Fiber 16 g
Sugars 20 g
Protein 16 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.