Chocolate Margarita on the Rocks
Yield 1 serving
- 1-2 oz tequila
- 1 oz creme de cocoa
- 1 oz Irish Cream
- Squeeze of fresh orange juice
- Squeeze of a juice from a lime (just a drop or two)
Place all ingredients over ice and shake. Serve.
- I like to use a mason jar for this so I can just shake and serve.
- If you don't have cream de coca any chocolate liquor would work.
- If you don't have Irish Cream (Like Baileys) just use half and half or heavy cream.
- I've made this with two different tequilas and quality matters. Reduce tequila if it's too harsh.
Courses Happy Hour
Recipe by GreenLiteBites at https://greenlitebites.com/2020/03/25/virtual-dinner-party-menu-idea/