Homemade Lemon Poppy Seed Dressing
Yield 14 tablespoons
Homemade Lemon Poppy Seed Dressing is perfect for any summy salad or grilled veggies.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp honey (42g)
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground pepper
Whisk all ingredients together.
- This is best fresh with freshly squeezed lemon juice so I would make when needed. However, it will store for a few weeks in the fridge.
- The recipe as written makes just about 15 tablespoons which I'm counting as 14 servings just to be safe on the nutritional info. I'd rather overestimate the macros.
- If you don't have honey, maple syrup works!
- If you don't have dijon mustard yellow mustard or mustard seed powder works great too.
- This recipe can easily be halved it makes too much for you.
- I save glass jars to reuse for homemade dressings. I'm not sure where this one came from but it's really similar to these.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 4 g
Total Carbohydrates 3 g
Sugars 3 g
Recipe by GreenLiteBites at https://greenlitebites.com/2019/07/01/homemade-lemon-poppy-seed-dressing/