Thanks to BuzzFeed’s article 29 Life-Changing Quesadillas You Need To Know About this is one of my most popular missing recipes. Boy does it brings back memories of my blogging past as I posted it while I was a Laughing Cow Ambassador. So initially, a paid post. Now, a re-post. Not sure what that means but I’ve always been super transparent, and I’m not stopping now.
The following was originally posted on August 2013…
I made this quick breakfast a few days ago when I realized I had a package of The Laughing Cow Cinnamon Cream Smooth Sensations Cream Cheese Spread.
I love being a Community Leader for The Laughing Cow — it allows me to get creative in the best way possible using products I really love. Honestly, I wasn’t sure how this was going to turn out, but it ended up to be absolutely delicious! The cinnamon cream cheese and the blueberries combined to make a warm, gushy center to the crunchy flatbread. Best part? It took only moments to make and uses only three ingredients!
Blueberry Breakfast Quesadilla
Yield 1 serving
Shake up breakfast with a Blueberry Breakfast Quesadilla. With 3 ingredients, it's fast, easy and super tasty!
- 1 Large light tortilla or Flatout wrap
- 2 wedges of The Laughing Cow Cream Cheese Spread - Cinnamon Cream
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
While it’s warming up, smear The Laughing Cow on half of the flatbread and top with an even layer of blueberries.
Spray the skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
Fold the flatbread in half and grill the quesadilla about 2 minutes a side until the bread crisps and the blueberries defrost.
Cut and enjoy!
- Be careful of the blueberry juice. It will drip a little but surprisingly everything holds together very well, and it didn’t make as much of a mess as I thought it would.
- I'm not sure if they still have the cinnamon flavor. If you can't find it, use original with a dash of cinnamon!
Serving Size entire recipe
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 11 g
Total Carbohydrates 29 g
Dietary Fiber 11 g
Sugars 9 g
Protein 13 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.