What’s the saying?
“A face only a mother could love?”
Well, this may be a dish only “the cook” can love.
I whipped this up on a whim a couple of days ago. I really didn’t know where I was going with it. I just wanted a big bowl of warm goodness and that’s what I got.
It may not be your thing but hopefully it will give you a few ideas. Here’s what I didâ€¦
- 10 oz Can of Tomatoes with Green Chilis
- 10 oz Healthy Request Cream of Chicken (go with mushroom for a vegetarian dish)
- 15 oz Can of Black Beans Rinsed and Drained
- 1 tsp Dried Cumin
- 3 oz Frozen Spinach
- Shredded cheese and dried cilantro for garnish
Put everything in a pot, bring to a boil and then simmer until ready to eat.
I ate it three ways.
1. On top of a bed of spinach.
It was good but a little spinach overload.
2. Over spaghetti squash
3. In a wrap.
|Servings||Amt per Serving|
|3||1 cup of the bean mixture|
|190||3g||9g||old: 3||new: 5|