This is my new favorite smoothie, especially after a run. It’s quick, tasty and super nutritious! According to NutrtionData.com it’s full of Fiber, Vitamin D, Calcium, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Protein. Not a bad way to start your day or replenish after a fabulous workout!
Oh! and the little guy loves the stuff! :)
Here’s a write up for those that don’t want to sit thru the distracting video. ;)
- 5 frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries (I used wild) (70g)
- 1/2 of a banana
- 1 scoop of Protein Powder (I use Any Whey)
- 6oz Almond milk
Place all ingredients in the blender and blend!
Here’s the links I mentioned in the video…
- “My Mango, My Mango” – Ryan’s First Video Post
- Homemade Almond Milk the Video
- Homemade Almond Milk Take 1
|Servings||Amt per Serving|