Inspired by Baby Carrotâ€™s comment on my Stupendous Stromboli post, I decided to make a tortilla pizza today.
Just when I thought I was out of video ideas! ;~P
This really is an old favorite of mine. Whenever I have a pizza craving this or English Muffin Tomato Pizza really hits the spot.
- Low cal/whole wheat tortilla
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- Sprinkle of Garlic Powder
- Sprinkle of Onion Powder
- Sprinkle of Italian Seasoning (or some oregano and basil)
- Salt & Peppers
- 4 slices of turkey pepperoni sliced (optional)
- 1 oz shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- Other toppings like diced peppers (optional)
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Pierce the tortilla with a knife a few times and bake for about 2 minutes until crispier.
Smear the tomato paste on the tortilla. Sprinkle with spices, add pepperoni and any other toppings, top with cheese.
Bake for about 5 minutes.
Nutritional information will depend on the tortilla you use. Approximate nutritional information based on the brand I used.
|Servings||Amt per Serving|
|203||8g||10g||old: 4||new: 5|